Every day I find out something astonishing and new at the moment.
– Sheryl Sandberg’s husband died after losing his balance and hitting his head whilst using a treadmill in Mexico (Lean Out)
– It’s impossible to find out background levels of lithium in Australian groundwater/drinking water.
– Olivia Newton-John’s husband faked his own death and then turned up 12 years later in Mexico, apparently
– Jackie Lambie believe that she isn’t eligible for British citizenship because her father came from Britain to Australia as a child. Good luck with that, love.
– There’s now a shingles vaccine, despite the fact that having shingles doesn’t render you immune from getting shingles again – because you never actually ‘get rid’ of the virus itself.